The Method Development Topic addresses the development of geochemical approaches to understanding the chemical and physical processes associated with geochemical cycles and metal mobility. Emphasis was placed on improving measurement techniques to evaluate metal mobility and speciation, and on tracer techniques for evaluating rock-water interactions.
- Uranium-Series Isotopes as an Environmental Tracer
- Development of Elemental and Isotopic Fingerprinting Tools
- Sample Preparation for Isotopic Analysis on the Multicollector ICP-MS
- Using Fluoride/Chloride (F/Cl) Ratios to Evaluate Water Sources and Transport Pathways
- Improving Techniques for the Collection of X-ray Absorption Spectra from Geologic Samples